The manager of the hotel is heavily featured in Discovery Channel’s reality show American Casino. Millions of viewers who have followed the show were shocked to hear the news. Many viewed it as a great loss considering Mr. Tata was one of the most fascinating stars on the show. Fans mourned his untimely passing. The reality show American Casino focused on the lives and careers of the staff in the Green Valley Ranch Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The season went on and he began to reveal more and more fascinating personality aspects which made him the breakout star of the show. Discovery Channel producer Kristen Lomasney believed that part of the star managers appeal is his ability to hold the viewer’s attention. Michael Tata was the vice president of hotel operations for hotel and casino. Many viewers considered him very critically as a perfectionist at first.
Michael Tata was a well respected figure in the entire Green Valley Ranch team. Jeol Hassan, vice president and general manager of Green Valley Ranch even went as far as calling him “as the heart and soul” of the hotel operations.
Michael Tata was found dead July 6, 2004. Officers of Henderson, Nevada Police Department responded to a call after 9:30 Tuesday morning from Mr. Tata roommate. Tata’s roommate found his lifeless body in his bedroom. A dead adult male was found upon the entrance of Seven Hills area home which he was the listed owner.
Starting out as director of hotel operations for Green Valley Ranch Michael Tata in June 2001 and became vice president of hotel operations in the first month of 2001. Mr. Tata was born on May 23, 1971 in buffalo New York and earned Bachelor of Science in Hotel Administration from University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 1996.
After performing an autopsy on the body of Mr.Tata the coroner arrived at the conclusion that the death was caused by an overdose of powerful painkiller and alcohol. The victim used fentanyl, which a pharmacist described as an opiate more potent than Oxycontin or morphine.
The combination of fentanyl and alcohol were the main cause of his death.Fentanyl in lozenge form with a drug dose of 1,600 micrograms was found in a nightstand next to the bed of the deceased Tata.
Want to find out more about Gambling News and Gossip, then visit the internets newest site on the latest from around the world and web on casino, poker and gambling Online Poker News for all the interesting news of the day.